In today’s world, most of the people complaining of back pain issues. According to reports, six out of ten suffering from continuous back pain. Do you know what the main reason behind this severe back pain is? Or how you can treat this issue? No idea? Then, go through this blog. We will explore every minute detail related to the continuous pain.
Reasons for Continuous Back Pain
Spinal Degeneration and Injury can lead to low back pain
When back pain comes suddenly or hardly remains for 6 weeks that means it could be happened due to heavy lifting or fall. It is counted as acute pain which does not last for a long time period. But when, this back pain extends to 3 months, and remains stagnant for a long time period, then you must take some actions. This condition basically occurred due to the following causes:
- Ligament or Muscle Strain: Getting strain on muscle and ligament is common when you repeatedly go through heavy lifting. If you are in poor health, then it is good to avoid muscle strain.
- Bulging or ruptured disks: Between the spines and your vertebrae, disks act as cushions. Sometimes, soft material of the disks can rupture or bulge the nerve that can lead to severe pain.
- Osteoporosis: Compression fractures can be developed on your spine’s vertebrae when your bones become brittle and porous. It ultimately leads to immense pain in the back.
If you want to avoid this issue, then make sure you are taking the right measures. For that, follow some good habits like
- Exercise Regularly: Regular aerobic activities increase your endurance and strength of your back and your muscles also function in a better way. Swimming and Walking are also considered the best activities to perform for reducing back pain.
- Healthy Weight is a dose: Overweight body can strain on the back muscles. Obese people often complaining of back pain. Hence, it is suggested to maintain a healthy weight so that you can avoid this unwanted problem.
- Work on Your Body postures: Most of the times, people strain or twist the back due to which they go through intense pain. In that case, don’t forget to work on your body postures. Stand Smartly, Sit smartly, and of course lift smartly.
- Consult with the best Spine Specialist: Sometimes, back pain is so severe that can’t be avoided and its incurable even following the above solutions. If so, then don’t wait and consult with the best spine doctor. Arun Bhanot is one of the most proficient Back Pain Doctor in Delhi who can treat your back pain efficiently. If you are not able to get the right solutions for your immense back pain, then contact him as soon as possible. He will provide you with effective treatment at affordable prices.